True Blue Computers is one of the few local-area computer companies that offers Apple & Mac repair and support. We have the specialized expertise, skills, and tools needed to fix Apple electronics. At True Blue, we can help you with any software or hardware problem you may have with your OS X Mac operating system.
If you’re told by a certified Apple technician that you need to replace your broken Mac, see us first, as it’s most likely fixable. Why don’t computer techs want to work on Apple products? Because you need the patience of a saint to repair them! From keyboard replacements to screen repairs, these devices are much more difficult and time consuming to work on than PC’s.
So if you really don’t want to shell out for a new device, let one of True Blue Computers technicians look at it first to see if they can save you enough money to make it worth your while to repair and not replace. We will be honest with our diagnosis; if it’s not worth fixing, we’ll let you know.
We service the following Apple products: Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini series computers. If you have an iPad, iPhone or iPod, we support them too. Call True Blue Computers and experience our True Blue award-winning Apple service.
True Blue Computer’s Apple services are extensive:
- Apple Tech Support
- Apple Repair / Troubleshooting
- Apple Setup / Installation
- Migrating from Windows to Mac
- Apple Training / Tutoring
- Apple Networking: Wired / Wireless
- Mac Hardware Upgrades / Installation
- Mac Software Upgrades / Installation
- Mac Operating System Upgrades
- Mac Virus Removal
- Mac Anti-Virus Installation
- Mac Data Recovery / Backup
- Mac Power Issue / Power Jack Repair
- Mac Logic Board Replacement
- Mac Peripheral Installation
- Mac Password Reset
- Mac Email Setup / Migration
- Mac Diagnostics